Internships are currently available at Studios 301 Sydney – contact: email@example.com.
At 301 Byron Bay, we exclusively select interns from SAE Byron Bay
Studios 301’s internship program is open to anyone with an interest in music over the age of 18, and at the end of the internship program you will understand how a large studio works on a day-to-day level and be equipped to enter most professional recording situations. 301 interns are involved in:
- Session setup, including amps, drums, mics, other equipment and patching.
- Session breakdown and recalls
- Servicing our clients with tea, coffee, meals and other requests
- Cleaning and maintenance of the studios and other facilities
- Regular training sessions with the 301 staff
- Basic repairs and equipment maintenance
We select interns based on:
- Initiative for a career in production or engineering
- Relevant tertiary education
- A “can-do” attitude to help the studios, sessions and staff in any reasonable way
- Availability three to four times per week for 12 weeks in Sydney
All our producers and studio engineers have passed through this intern program before beginning their careers at 301, and we do occasionally hire the best of our interns for paid positions at the studios.
If you are interested in a career as a recording engineer, have completed relevant study and are looking for the next step, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we are next looking to take our next interns, you will hear from us. There is a lot of demand for this program, and as such we please ask that you do not make phone enquiries about our internships.