Paul is Based in Byron Bay but can travel to Sydney
Starting his career in 1998 at Studios 301, Paul has since worked on numerous albums crossing many musical genres from country to rock and soloists to 120 piece orchestras. After 4 years in Sydney he relocated to Byron Bay to run the Studios 301 facility for 10 years and during this period he also embarked on a number of trips to Indonesia to engineer sessions for Aquarius Studios in Jakarta. Paul is an active member of the Grammy Recording Academy and is also on the voting panel for the ARIA Awards.
Discography Highlights Include:
- Pete Murray Blue Sky Blue (The Byron Sessions)
- The Tea Party The Reformation Tour DVD
- Dawn The Spinning Jenny
- The Lamplights What Love Is
- The Beards Having A Beard…
- Angus Stone Broken Brights
- The Medics Foundations
- Powderfinger Golden Rule
- Grinspoon Six To Midnight
- Boy And Bear With Emperor Antarctica
As well as working on albums for:
The Mars Volta, Eric Bibb, The Living End, Tijuana Cartel, Screaming Bikini, silverchair, Alanis Morissette, The Skatalites, Drag, The Whitlams.