We are thrilled to announce six new music production studios within our facilities, available to occupy soon.
Now one of the largest studio complexes worldwide, our aim at 301 is to broaden the musical community at our inner-west Sydney location with more producers, engineers, artists, composers and songwriters sharing our space. In the last few years we have seen artists such as Kanye West, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, U2, The Jezabels, Matt Corby, The Herd, The Voice and the ACO all working on projects in our studios and the additional facilities will continue along this path of creating influential music in Australia.
Each studio is self contained, comprising of a large control room and adjacent recording booth. The acoustics of the control room have been expertly treated for a flat and natural response, and are extremely well isolated from neighbouring studios. Immediately in front of the control room, the booth has been deadened for un-coloured recording of vocals and instruments, which patches through to the control room and neighbouring booths. The audio wiring, and a comprehensive star earthing system, has been installed by our techs in all rooms.
Nestled immediately beside our mastering studios and just a step away from the main recording studios, occupants of the rooms have 24/7 access, with use of our shared lounges, kitchen, bathrooms and reception. The first room has been completed and available for viewing now. Please contact:
02 8396 7266 / 0412 202 868
- Located at 26 Mitchell Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- Each studio is a 22 sqm control room and 3.6 sqm recording booth
- Shared spaces welcome / available
- $2200+GST per month
- Premium options available, including attended phones, client servicing, technical support, equipment and use of the on-site accommodation.
- Special tenant-only discounts offered on 301 recording studio time and mastering services